NABBW Associates are a panel of experts assembled by the Dotsie Bregel, NABBW Founder, and Anne L. Holmes, NABBW’s “Boomer in Chief,” who are willing to offer a wealth of advice concerning women’s issues for NABBW members. All associates are passionate about encouraging and supporting
- In the year of the virus: Nature Can Be Our Salvation.
- Linda Ballou Shares Why Australia’s Sydney Opera House, Located on Bennelong Point; Is Named in Honor of an Aboriginal Warrior and Peacemaker, the First Native Australian to Visit Europe and Return
- Linda Ballou Shares How to Make Travel Writing Work for You AND Get Great Trips for Free
- Parents Need to Recognize Their Goals for Collegiate Spring Break May Not Match Their Student’s Desires
- Is It the Season for After School Afternoons with a Kitchen Full Of Kids Doing Homework and Eating Snacks? Not in the Empty Nest
- What Should You Do When You Feel Unhappy? Consider Starting a Daily Practice
- “I’m Not You In Love With You Anymore” ~~ How Many Spouses Have Heard That Statement? (And What to Do When It Happens)
- Are You Looking for Love in All the Wrong Places? How to Stop Choosing Type Z and Find Type A
- If You Want to Be Happy for the Rest of Your Life, Marry a Short Man (The Real Secrets of Finding True Love)
- News Flash: It’s Time to Learn to Accept Compliments and Receive Praise ~ This WON’T Make You “Big-Headed” (Promise!)
- No Matter Whether You’re Making Personal or Work-Related Resolutions, Judith Scherven, Ph.D., Says the Big Question Remains the Same: “What’s Your 2015 BHAG?”
- Are You Guilty of Taking Your Excellence For Granted?
- Neighborhood Potluck Ahead? How About Taking Butterscotch Cashew Blondies – A Nice Change from Traditional Brownies
- Meatless Mondays Are More Tasty When You Include Dairy Proteins and Fresh Garden Greens, Like Cheeses and Spinach
- Want to Bake Something Irish This Week? How About Irish Soda Bread? (Actually, It\’s Called “Spotted Dog” in Ireland)