NABBW Associates are a panel of experts assembled by Dotsie Bregel, NABBW’s retired Founder, and Anne L. Holmes, NABBW’s “Boomer in Chief,” who are willing to offer a wealth of advice concerning women’s issues for NABBW members. All associates are passionate about encouraging and supporting Baby Boomer Women.
- ‘Self-Care’ Is Not Synonymous with ‘Self Indulgence.’ Trina O’Quinn Discusses How Her Definition Has Evolved Since She First Encountered the Term in the 1970s
- Trina Ponders the Meaning of Silver and Gold Friendships
- Trina O’Quinn Takes a Tuneful Deep Dive, Reflects on How Boomers Have Impacted Music and Popular Culture
- Road Trip!! Linda Ballou Says Now’s the Time to Cool Your Jets on the Southern Oregon Coast
- Linda Ballou Wonders Whether She Was ‘Blissfully Sinking’ or ‘Gloriously Synching’ into River Time, During Her Recent Rogue River Raft Trip. Either Way, She Relished Every Moment.
- With the Covid “Mega Storm” In Retreat, Linda Ballou Reflects On the Silver Lining That 2020’s Year of “Hard Rain” Has Revealed
- Parents Need to Recognize Their Goals for Collegiate Spring Break May Not Match Their Student’s Desires
- Is It the Season for After School Afternoons with a Kitchen Full Of Kids Doing Homework and Eating Snacks? Not in the Empty Nest
- What Should You Do When You Feel Unhappy? Consider Starting a Daily Practice
- “I’m Not You In Love With You Anymore” ~~ How Many Spouses Have Heard That Statement? (And What to Do When It Happens)
- Are You Looking for Love in All the Wrong Places? How to Stop Choosing Type Z and Find Type A
- If You Want to Be Happy for the Rest of Your Life, Marry a Short Man (The Real Secrets of Finding True Love)
- News Flash: It’s Time to Learn to Accept Compliments and Receive Praise ~ This WON’T Make You “Big-Headed” (Promise!)
- No Matter Whether You’re Making Personal or Work-Related Resolutions, Judith Scherven, Ph.D., Says the Big Question Remains the Same: “What’s Your 2015 BHAG?”
- Are You Guilty of Taking Your Excellence For Granted?
- Neighborhood Potluck Ahead? How About Taking Butterscotch Cashew Blondies – A Nice Change from Traditional Brownies
- Meatless Mondays Are More Tasty When You Include Dairy Proteins and Fresh Garden Greens, Like Cheeses and Spinach
- Want to Bake Something Irish This Week? How About Irish Soda Bread? (Actually, It\’s Called “Spotted Dog” in Ireland)