NABBW Associates are a panel of experts assembled by the Dotsie Bregel, NABBW Founder, and Anne L. Holmes, NABBW’s “Boomer in Chief,” who are willing to offer a wealth of advice concerning women’s issues for NABBW members. All associates are passionate about encouraging and supporting baby boomer women.
- Parents Need to Recognize Their Goals for Collegiate Spring Break May Not Match Their Student’s Desires
- Is It the Season for After School Afternoons with a Kitchen Full Of Kids Doing Homework and Eating Snacks? Not in the Empty Nest
- What Should You Do When You Feel Unhappy? Consider Starting a Daily Practice
- “I’m Not You In Love With You Anymore” ~~ How Many Spouses Have Heard That Statement? (And What to Do When It Happens)
- Are You Looking for Love in All the Wrong Places? How to Stop Choosing Type Z and Find Type A
- If You Want to Be Happy for the Rest of Your Life, Marry a Short Man (The Real Secrets of Finding True Love)
- Widowhood – Will We Boomers Find a Way to Reshape It, As We Have Already Done With Funerals?
- Insightful Barry Silverstein Article Introduces Our New “Boomer Life Reboots” Section! (And None Too Soon, As It’s Time to Start Planning How You Will Spend the Next Half of Your Life!)
- Why I Can’t Find Any Fun With – or Long term Benefit From – the “Generational” Bad Manners of Boomer Bashing
- News Flash: It’s Time to Learn to Accept Compliments and Receive Praise ~ This WON’T Make You “Big-Headed” (Promise!)
- No Matter Whether You’re Making Personal or Work-Related Resolutions, Judith Scherven, Ph.D., Says the Big Question Remains the Same: “What’s Your 2015 BHAG?”
- Are You Guilty of Taking Your Excellence For Granted?
- Neighborhood Potluck Ahead? How About Taking Butterscotch Cashew Blondies – A Nice Change from Traditional Brownies
- Meatless Mondays Are More Tasty When You Include Dairy Proteins and Fresh Garden Greens, Like Cheeses and Spinach
- Want to Bake Something Irish This Week? How About Irish Soda Bread? (Actually, It\’s Called “Spotted Dog” in Ireland)