NABBW Teleseminar with Guest Dr. Dorree Lynn Ph.D.
HERE ARE THE CALL IN DETAILS YOU HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR!
Join Us as
Dr. Dorree Lynn Reveals The Secrets of Sex So Good You Won’t Believe You Waited This Long to Enjoy It!
Thursday, October 21, 2010
8:00 PM Eastern Standard Time (5 PM Pacific)
Guest Dr. Dorree Lynn, author of
Sex for Grownups: Dr. Dorree Reveals the Truths, Lies, and Must-Tries for Great Sex After 50
Dr. Dorree is the founder and Editor-In Chief of FiftyandFurthermore.com, a lifestyle website that is known for offering sexy, savvy and sage advice for grownups over 50. She is also a practicing psychologist and life coach in Washington, D.C. and Florida with over 4 decades of experience.
Dr. Dorree is the respected ear to power-brokers in government, media, corporate America and the arts. Dr Dorree is also AARP\’s media relationship and sexpert and the author several books, including her most recent: Sex for Grownups: Dr. Dorree Reveals the Truth, Lies and Must-Tries for Great Sex After 50.
In addition to writing for many respected websites, she co-founded the Institute for the Advanced Study of Psychotherapy, served on the board of the American Academy of Psychotherapists and is a member of the editorial board of their publication, Voices. She is a well-known speaker on the lecture circuit known for her provocative, informative presentations salted with wisdom and peppered with humor.
Former host of her own program on Radio America and a regular media expert for the American Psychological Association, Dr. Dorree can also be seen on a number of networks, including:
- ABC’s Good Morning America
- Court TV
- Fox News Channel’s Special Report
- CBS-DC Eye Witness News
A well-known speaker on the lecture circuit, Dr. Lynn is noted for provocative, informative presentations salted with wisdom and peppered with humor. She has spoken to various groups including the National Education Association, the Public Relations Council, John Hopkins University, American University, the Well Spouse Association, The American News Women’s Club and the American Association of Political Consultants.
Dr. Dorree has been single, married, divorced, remarried, a working mother, stepmother and proud grandmother. She lives and works in Washington, DC and Ponte Vedra Beach, Florida.
Here are some of the topics we will cover in this vitally important 60 minute teleseminar:
- How do I communicate with my spouse when he or she does not communicate with me?
- Is it OK to have fantasies about someone other than my spouse?
- Why do you think attitude change is so crucial?
- How can sex over 50 be better than before?
- You say that men have a harder time than women, isn’t this against prevailing knowledge?
- You continually talk about vibrators and sexual aids. Why do you think they’re so important?
- You also talk a lot about masturbation, why do you think it’s important?
- Long term couples frequently say sex dies; is there any way they can revive it?
- What if you’re single, how do you get back on the dating scene?
Join Dr. Dorree to learn why she says that with some attitude shifts and innovative techniques you too can enjoy deliciously satisfying sex and passion at every age and stage of your life!
Note: All participants on the call will receive her free quiz to get you thinking about your own sex life.
Tell your friends about this FREE call!