Regina is the author of two books: The Zen of Organizing; Creating Order and Peace in Your Home, Career and Life and Creating a Place Without Losing Your Space: a Couples Guide to Blending Homes, Lives and Clutter.
A one-hour TV special called ‘The Zen of Organizing' was created for the Fine Living Cable Network and began airing on Mother's Day, 2003. Regina is one of the approved expert guests for ‘Soap Talk' on the Soap Opera Network. She is currently developing an idea for a TV series with Film Garden, a Los Angeles production company,
The ‘Zen Organizer' has been featured in national magazines, including Bon Appetit, Redbook, Delta Airlines' Shuttle Sheet, The Utne Reader, New Age Magazine, In Style and Los Angeles Magazine among others. The latter named her the Best Organizer in LA. Regina was featured this year in the Home section of the Los Angeles Times. In addition, she was the resident expert for the Home and Garden Channel at iVillage.com for over 4 years. Regina had the honor of representing Sears Grand in the media for their opening in Rancho Cucamonga.
Regina's first career as a professional actress (she received a Bachelor's degree in Theatre from Hunter College in Manhattan) has made the transition to teacher and seminar leader an easy one. Regina's credits as a professional actress include national commercials, guest spots on TV, theatre roles and three happy years recurring on The Young & the Restless.
The ‘Zen Organizer' has taught classes and delivered speeches on the art of ‘Zen Organizing' to diverse groups around the country. Her audiences have included: Conde Nast, Coldwell Banker Real Estate Offices, the Mile Hi Church of Religious Science in Denver, the Unity Church of Christianity in Houston, The University Club and Doubles in New York City and the City of Hope in Los Angeles. Regina is a spokesperson for the National Search and Rescue Dog Foundation in Ojai.
- The Story of the Grunions
- The Beauty of a Quickie: Rock your world in 8 minutes a day!
- Summer Parties
- Now That Tax Season Is Over… Time to Set Up A Better Filing System for NEXT Year
- Welcome Grandbaby!
- How to Make 2011 a New Year
- Think Ahead this Holiday Season
- Holidays on the Horizon!
- The Guest Room
- Change is in the air…
- The \’Stuff\’ of life and the chaos it creates
- The Organized Way to Entertain
- Uncle Sam and Ye Olde Junk Drawer
- How to Relieve Tax Time Stress
- Nine Tips for Getting Organized in 2010
- Ask the (Zen) Organizer ™ – Looking Ahead to the New Year
- Ask The Organizer . . . How can I have a more conscious and relaxed Thanksgiving?
- Ask the Organizer. . .
- Ask The Organizer
- Zen Organizing: Understanding the Basics
- Finding Spirit
- Answers to Teleseminar – Get Organized with Regina Leeds
- Preparing Your Home for Fall
- Zen Organizer Party Planning Diary
- The Loss of a Pet
- A Home for the Soul
- Creating Sacred Space
- Travel Light
- Loving and Leaving the Past
- Embracing Possibility: Creating a New Year
- A Baby Boomer Holiday
- The Art of \’Zen Organizing\’