The Bathroom: No-Food Zone, Meditation Center, Art Gallery!
Bathrooms are an excellent place to escape to and find peace in.
A Natural No-Food Zone
Obsessed with food? Can\’t stop thinking about it? Go straight to the bathroom! Do not pass go. Generally speaking, you won\’t find a refrigerator in a bathroom (if yours has one, you better rethink your weight loss strategy and write me for help.) Nor will you be tempted to bring a burger and fries into the shower or bath with you. Think about it!
Meditation Center. Light Your Incense and say Ommmmmm!
Turn the top of your toilet into an altar. Light a candle or two, some incense, place a small vase of flowers on it, and while you\’re soaking in your food-free tub, say Ommmmmmm.
Art Gallery Extraordinare! Let your funky side out!! Hang a picture or two; place a sculpture in the corner. If you\’ve got wall space, cover it with your creations, your kids\’ or your friends\’. Put a ‘suggested donation\’ box for those who visit your art gallery! And if you want to take it a step farther, file for museum status and charge admission!
Weight Loss is a Creative Act!
Think outside of the tub!
More tips on how to jazz up your bathroom:
1. Paint it black. Use chalkboard paint on one or more walls; get some colored chalk and write notes, make pictures and change as often as you like.
2. Add fringe to your towels.
3. Put up a small shelf to showcase your cheesy shot glass collection (from every airport across the country).
4. If you have natural light, add some greenery! Plants galore.
5. To minimize water damage to your art, be sure to use archival mats and seal your frames carefully. That should do it!
What will you transform your bathroom into? Write me!