My Top Twelve HIGH ROI to Do\’s For Your Business in 2009
– Create a Timeless and Focused Marketing Plan for Your Business
As you probably have heard by now-you aren\’t in the business of (fill in the blank here). You are in the business of marketing. Your marketing must be automated and systemized. Period.
– Create Passive, Income Generating Information Products
Create your own advances and get paid to create information products. Many, many target markets are considered “information hungry”.
– Build Your Most Important Asset… Your List
Success on the Internet is about providing high-quality information, solving problems AND the list.
– Use Social Networking Sites Such As Facebook, Linked In, My Space, and Twitter
Used strategically, social networks extend your brand and funnel thousands of new leads into your business funnel each and every quarter.
– Create A Very Profitable Internet Launch for Your Information Product or Book
Set up correctly, these launches generate thousands and tens of thousands dollars of income, new leads for you, and all your partners.
– Create Your Own Certification Program
Certification programs aren\’t just for large companies. Solo online entrepreneurs can also benefit from building and creating a certification program within their company.
– Build Your Own Virtual Team
Learn how to find, build, and manage a virtual team. The key to “leverage” is the team. We all have weaknesses. Don\’t make the most common entrepreneurial mistake: thinking you can do it all.
– Approach, Create, and Solidify Long-Lasting Joint Ventures
All successful businesses are built on thriving relationships-on and off the Internet. And with all relationships, you should focus on who and how you attract partners.
– Know Which Publishing Options Are Right for YOU
Learn what your publishing options are and make a choice based on the path that is right for you based on your personality, strengths, and weaknesses.
– Double Your List Size With A Virtual Event
One of the best strategies for growing the list is an online virtual event with multiple partners or joint ventures. Give customers free access and structure the event correctly and it is a huge list builder.
– Develop Your Intuition
Most entrepreneurs spend so much time focusing on all the “outside” stuff that they forget to get help on learning how to “think” like a CEO. Your success and ability to run a profitable company depends on your leaning how to develop your CEO intuition.
– Use Visual Tools To Set Goals and Stay On Track
All successful entrepreneurs incorporate visual components into their strategy planning. They spend as much time planning as they do in the marketing, operations, finance parts of their business.