Male Menopause, Irritable Male Syndrome, and Midlife – Rites of Passages for the Men in Your Life
NABBW MAY TELESEMINAR
Male Menopause, Irritable Male Syndrome, and Midlife
Rites of Passages for the Men in Your Life
Tuesday, May 19, 2009
3:00 p.m. EST
Jed Diamond, PhD
Author of Male Menopause and The Irritable Male Syndrome
With over 40 years as a licensed psychotherapist, Jed Diamond been a consultant for business executives between the ages of 40 and 60 who want to use the mid-life passage to achieve life-long personal and professional success.
He is Director of the MenAlive, a health program that helps men live long and well. Since its inception, Jed has been on the Board of Advisors of the Men\’s Health Network. He is also a member of the International Society for the Study of the Aging Male and serves as a member of the International Scientific Board of the World Congress on Men\’s Health.
In this teleseminar, you\’ll learn:
- The difference between Male Menopause, a mid-life crisis, and aging
- The Irritable Male Syndrome; what it is and how to cope
- Three things every mid-life man needs to know in order to stay healthy and live well after 40
- The Jekyll and Hyde Syndrome: Why Midlife Men Turn Mean. What is it and what can you do to help the men in your life move through it?
- What is depression and why it\’s vital to understand it
- The four key causes of male depression and aggression
- Suicide: Why it is a Predominantly Male Problem
- Why Men Die Sooner and Live Sicker: And What You Can Do About It
- How to Bring your irritable man back to life
- Are Men an Endangered Species?
- Five mistakes women make and five sure-fire ways to get through to a man in denial
***The call-in information will be emailed to you prior to the teleseminar.***
By registering for this teleseminars, you will receive an email reminder for the call and be added to our mailing list. You may unsubscribe at any time.