How To Hire & Work With a Ghostwriter – Plus Tips on How to Become One
The NABBW Announces THREE NEW August Teleseminars
NABBW’s Third August Teleseminar
How To Hire & Work With a Ghostwriter
– Plus Tips on How to Become One
Our Guest: Mary Anne Hahn
Have you ever had an idea for a book but either had no time or interest in writing it yourself? If so, you probably wanted to hire a ghost writer.
Alternately, have you ever wished you could learn how to make a living as a ghost writer?
In either scenario, the person you need to talk to is Mary Anne Hahn…
Here are just a few of the questions Mary Anne Hahn will answer on our upcoming 60-minute teleseminar:
- What is a ghostwriter is and how does one get compensated?
- Are there instances when a ghostwriter might get “credit” for writing a book with an author?
- When/how did you become a “ghostwriter?”
- What type of writing does a ghostwriter typically do?
- Who hires ghostwriters?
- How would I find and hire a ghost writer?
- How much will I need to pay my ghostwriter?
- Could I become a ghostwriter?
- If I became a ghostwriter, how would I market my services?
August 26 th 2010 – 4 PM ET (1 PM Pacific)