Avoiding the Physical Limitations of Past Generations – Removing, Re-training, and Relaxing!
NABBW JULY TELESEMINAR
Avoiding the Physical Limitations of Past Generations
Removing, Re-training, and Relaxing!
Thursday, July 30, 2009
3:00 p.m. EST
The NABBW is excited to have as the host of this teleseminar, Kathi Casey, producer and star of her own TV show, “To Your Health.” Kathi is certified in Pilates, an experienced registered Hatha Yoga Teacher, a certified Acu-Yoga Teacher, and has taken advanced courses in Pilates, Somatics, QiQong, Tai Partner Yoga, and Healing Touch. Kathi has over 20 yrs experience working with special needs populations.
Here are just a few items that participants can expect to learn:
- How stress affects our health – a recently released 20 year study by Kaiser Permanente reported that 70 – 85% of illness in America is caused by stress.
- 2 quick and easy techniques that have been proven to lower Blood Pressure. (These can be done at the same time to save time)
- Why it\’s so important to start re-training your body now to regain your youthful health. Many muscles in our bodies have forgotten how to relax due to years of stressful living and simply need to be re-trained.
- Another easy technique that releases tension in the neck and shoulders which anyone can do anywhere and takes very little time.
- How to remove the welcome mat for Osteoporosis from your hips.
- The 3 best exercises for improving memory and concentration.
- Why laughter really is the best medicine! Science has proven that sustained laughter reduces 3 stress hormones in the body, releases endorphins or “feel good” hormones AND gives our Immune Systems a boost!
- Throw away your scales! How much we weigh is not as important as how we look and feel. Building leaner muscle (which weighs more than fat) burns more calories and gives us powerful long term benefits.
- Why starting small, taking baby steps and rewarding ourselves yields longer lasting results in our fitness routines – especially if we have not worked out regularly before.
- Meditation can be done while walking, writing, or simply counting our breath. It\’s not a practice that takes years to master or is as difficult as some think and the health benefits are enormous.
Join us as Kathi provides callers with the healthiest choices available to them that will offer the most benefits to their boomer mind, body, and spirit.
***The call-in information will be emailed to you prior to the teleseminar.***
By registering for this teleseminars, you will receive an email reminder for the call and be added to our mailing list. You may unsubscribe at any time.