According to Wikipedia: Stress management is a wide spectrum of techniques and psychotherapies aimed at controlling a person’s level of stress, especially chronic stress, usually for the purpose of and for the motive of improving everyday functioning. In this context, the term ‘stress’ refers only to a stress with significant negative consequences, or distress in the terminology advocated by Hans Selye, rather than what he calls eustress, a stress whose consequences are helpful or otherwise.
- In Which Leanne Explains How She Ended Up in a Field With 50 Other (Younger) Women, Muddy, Naked & (Somewhat) Unafraid
- For Baby Boomers Everywhere, Robin Williams Death is No Laughing Matter
- When I Grow Up I Want to Be Betty White
- Stressed Out Women, Here’s Your Sign
- Your New Year’s Laughter Resolutions