Leigh Anne Jashaway-Bryant
She is the author of sixteen books and the 2003 winner of the national Erma Bombeck Humor Writing Award for her true story on how her first mammogram caught on fire. She teaches at both the University of Oregon and Lane Community College, runs a comedy troupe, is a humor columnist for the Register Guard\'s Dash Magazine, and is the former host of Women Under the Influence of Laughter, on KOPT 1600 AM. In November, her musical, Busting Out, will be produced in Eugene, OR. In her spare time she tries to tries to remember where she parked.
Here are just a few items to be covered in this teleseminar:
- Coping with life using humor – the physical, emotional, and mental health benefits
- What happens to your sense of humor at age 7? And at 70?
- Quick ways to put more laughter in our lives
- Fake laughter versus heartfelt laughter
- Women and men both laugh – Who laughs more?
- Laughter resources
Join Leigh Anne as she giggles and guides us during this teleseminar on how to laugh; and why we ALL need more of it in our lives!
Leigh Anne's Posts
- Why Math is An Aging Woman’s Friend Invading My Space I’m a Person, Not a Smudge Hey, Red! In Which Leanne Explains How She Ended Up in a Field With 50 Other (Younger) Women, Muddy, Naked & (Somewhat) Unafraid For Baby Boomers Everywhere, Robin Williams Death is No Laughing Matter Walk (in Shoes) Like a Man It’s My Party, Where’s My Pony? When I Grow Up I Want to Be Betty White Fun with Medical Technology Just the Flax Don’t Sleep on It Bouncy Bouncy Enough with Things That Go Boom in the Night I’m No Cougar I’m Pro-Aging In Praise of Granny Panties Stylin’ Top 10 New Year’s Resolutions for Boomer Women Who Am I?