She is the founder of and Principal Consultant at The Kalita Group (www.thekalitagroup.com) and Strategic Women (www.strategicwomen.com), as well as a contributing writer and Creating Boomer Buzz national PR columnist at Second50Years.com.
Jennifer shares her formula for living In Business & In Balance™ in Inspirations to Realizations, Volume III, and also helps overwhelmed entrepreneurial moms in The Business Mom Guide Book, where real-world strategies for managing businesses and families (and doing both well) are revealed.
Throughout her early career, Jennifer worked with award-winning, high-profile marketing and public relations agencies in the Baltimore --Washington, D.C. corridor. She then took her expertise to the small business arena in 1998, to show entrepreneurs and independent service providers how to achieve tangible results with intangible communication.
Jennifer has developed and taught teleseminars on a variety of marketing and public relations topics for small business owners, and she has authored numerous e-books and business development programs, including:
• The PR Survival Kit
• The Home Office Parent
• Goals Happen
• Mastering the Business Side of Your Business
• The Ultimate Alliance: A Strategic Path to a Better Bottom Line
• Maximizing Opportunities: Leadership Skills for Nonprofit Survival
• Defining Ourselves at 30: Women & the New Finish Line
A graduate of Loyola College in Maryland, Jennifer resides in the Washington, D.C. metropolitan area with her family. She volunteers her time and talent to provide pro bono services to women in crisis, as well as to national organizations such as Habitat for Humanity, the American Diabetes Association, and The Hear Well Foundation.
- Strategic Networking: Success in 7 Letters Balancing Your Network for a Better Bottom Line Entrepreneurship: The Boomer Woman?s Perspective Positioning Strategies for Boomer Women Entrepreneurial Points of Promotion Look Before You Leap The Importance of a Plan What Your Childhood Entrepreneur Can Teach You Entrepreneurial Tech Talk 5 Free Things You Can Do to Jump Start Your PR Today Entrepreneurial Checkpoints