Give The Gift Of NABBW Membership
There are LOTS of reasons to give a gift of an NABBW membership. Perhaps you want to:
- Affirm a friendship
- Share the power of the new NABBW.com site with a colleague
- Honor a family member (your mother, your sister, your daughter, your grandmother…)
- Connect with a loved one
- Mark important events, like birthdays (Hey, the leading edge of
are starting to turn 65 in 2011…) Baby BoomerWomen
- Give a little encouragement to someone who could use some support and nurturing
- Celebrate a new beginning
- Or just share the many joys (and challenges) of being a Baby Boomer Woman today…
Now it’s easier than ever to give a membership in NABBW as a gift. In the past, we arranged gift memberships on a one by one basis. NOW we’re offering gift certificates., and they’re EASY to arrange. All you need to do is click on the link below. It takes you to a sign-up page, which you need to fill out. Here’s how:
- In the first set of boxes, you tell us about you. We’ll ask for your name, your email address (so we can contact you) and other simple contact information.
- In the middle box, where it says “Additional Information,” simply type in your intended NABBW giftee’s name, email address (so we can send her the newsletters) and, optionally, the type of occasion you are recognizing with your gift of a year of NABBW membership. Also tell us whether you want to announce the gift yourself, or have us send an e-card.
- Finally, in the third set of boxes, you provide us with information on how to charge your credit card, and click the box at the bottom that says “Complete Checkout.”