Guidelines for submitting articles to NABBW:
NABBW members may submit one article a month for inclusion upon approval at www.nabbw.com. These articles are added to our site, but will not be included in our newsletters. Newsletter articles will continue to be written by NABBW Associates only. This is an added benefit that we chose to consider due to the number of requests we’ve had from our members. Please read the guidelines below and be certain to follow them. • All articles should be submitted as WORD attachments with 1-1⁄2 line spacing and must include a TITLE. Do not put the article in the body of the email.
- The subject line of the email should contain NABBW Article Submission.
- Please include your complete name or pen name, a 2-3 sentence bio, a web address,if any, and email at the top of the document NOT IN THE EMAIL. Your email address will not be visible unless you request it to be shown. Please do not send pictures.
- Word count is limited to 1,000 words.
- All articles should be educational.
- All subject matter or topics should be in tune with the boomer women issues of today. Absolutely NO profanity, racial slurs, degrading, or politically-based work will be accepted.
- Book excerpts are not acceptable.
- ONE article per month may be submitted.
- Notification of acceptance will be sent within one month.
- We WILL NOT provide editing for your work. Please send your best and final edit only. Articles that need editing will not be published.
- Writers retain all rights to their work and can submit simultaneously to other sources.
- Send all articles to: firstname.lastname@example.org