Pat Sinclair is a food consultant and a recipe developer with over 25 years experience. Her newest cookbook, Scandinavian Classic Baking from Pelican Publishing (www.pelicanpub.com) has just been released. Baking Basics and Beyond, her first cookbook, received the Cordon d’Or- Gold Ribbon Award from the Culinary Arts Academy in 2007. She is currently working on Dinner for Two-Easy Healthy Recipes to Fit Your Lifestyle.
Recipe development for corporate clients includes Land O’Lakes, Pillsbury, General Mills, Publications International, Smuckers and The National Pork Board. Pat’s develops recipes that are easy, fast and practical for the home cook, keeping consumer’s busy lifestyles in mind.
During her career she has tested hundreds of recipes included in diverse cookbooks including “Breakfast in Cairo, Dinner in Rome” for the International School of MN (winner for the Midwest of the 2000 Tabasco Community Cookbook awards), and “75 and Still Cooking” for Lutheran Brotherhood. She appears regularly on KARE 11 Today (NBC) in the Twin Cities.
She has a degree in Food Research from Purdue University and a master’s degree in Foods from the University of Maryland. She is a member of Les Dames d’Escoffier, International Association of Culinary Professionals, and Twin Cities HEIB.
Contact her at www.PatCooksandBakes.com
- Neighborhood Potluck Ahead? How About Taking Butterscotch Cashew Blondies – A Nice Change from Traditional Brownies
- Meatless Mondays Are More Tasty When You Include Dairy Proteins and Fresh Garden Greens, Like Cheeses and Spinach
- Want to Bake Something Irish This Week? How About Irish Soda Bread? (Actually, It\’s Called “Spotted Dog” in Ireland)
- Serve Spicy,Turkey Chili When You Want A Hearty, Warming Meal on a Wintery Cold Day — We Bet No One Will Know It\’s So Healthy!
- Summertime — The Grilling is Easy…. And So Is Dessert!
- Turkey Chili
- Peanut Butter Icebox Pie
- Country French Green Bean and Potato Salad
- Chicken Marsala
- Cincinnati Chili Makes a “Super” Winter Supper
- Scottish Shortbread- Classic and Easy!
- Lemon Thyme Roasted Cornish Hen
- Pork Tenderloin with Cinnamon Scented Sweet Potatoes and Apples
- Meringues with Summer Fruit
- Bulgur Pilaf with Dried Apricots
- Chopped Cobb Salad with Crab or Chicken
- Savor the Flavors of Spring: Ham and Asparagus Linguini
- Delicious Spring Dessert for Two — Lime Panna Cotta
- Serve Fish Twice a Week as Part of a Healthy Diet
- Enjoy a Valentine’s Dinner for Two