For more than a decade, Pamela has been helping women improve their personal and financial wealth through good financial planning. Pamela’s education and training enable her to help clients successfully navigate through the myriad of personal and financial decisions they face during their lives. She assists them in attaining a higher level of financial security through education, understanding and scenario planning. With this knowledge, she develops a customized approach for each client’s planning needs.
Pamela has become a strong voice for women as the personal finance columnist for Fairfax Woman Magazine, a lifestyle magazine for women in Fairfax County, VA, where she discuss financial topics related to women and their finances.
As an advocate for financial literacy, Pamela conducts financial education seminars with women’s organizations, employees of corporations and small businesses, schools and churches throughout the DC metro area.
She attended the University of Missouri-Columbia for her undergraduate degree and received her Master’s of Business Administration degree in Financial Management from Averett University. Throughout her financial services career, she has acquired several client service and financial planning awards. She successfully completed the demanding requirements to become a Chartered Retirement Planning Counselor through the College of Financial Planning. Pamela is currently enrolled in the CFP Professional Education Program through the College of Financial Planning to become a Certified Financial Planner.
Pamela is married and lives in Centreville, VA raising their three children. She devotes her free time to her family, her church and enjoys reading and loves to sing.
- A Retirement Income Roadmap for Women
- A Women’s Guide to Healthcare in Retirement
- Why Women Need Life Insurance
- Women and the Retirement Ripple Effect
- Financial Challenges of Caring for an Aging Parent or Parents
- Retirement Rules of Thumb
- Why Women Need Social Security
- For Better, For Worse: Communicating About Retirement
- Not Your Grandmother’s Retirement – a Look at Retirement in the Modern World
- What Women Need To Know About Preparing for Retirement
- Writing Out Your Retirement Goals