Joanie became a successful entrepreneur and business owner of a True Value Hardware store at the age of twenty five. After eighteen years in the retail arena, she embarked on a professional career as a speaker/ trainer, business/personal coach specializing in divorce, Certified Behavior Specialist, and a Certified Laughter Leader.
She speaks around the country and her diverse clientele is in the manufacturing, retail, health care, non-profit, high tech, and education industries. She is the author of Rising to the Top, A Guide to Self Development and hosts her own radio show called The Happy Wednesday Broadcast. She is also the Founder of the Happy Wednesday Foundation, whose mission statement is to provide a healthy lifestyle for all children, women and families through educational programs and affordable housing.
Joanie is a proud mom of two children- Kristy, 27, a Doctor of Audiology and Michael, 23, a graduate of Bentley College.
- 3 Tips On How To Increase Your Odds Of Staying Married The Second Time
- The Beauty of Our Wounds
- 12 Steps for a Stress-Free Holiday
- Ten Things to Do and Not to Do After Divorce During the Holidays!
- Five Tips on How to Deal with
the Holidays after Divorce- Part I
- Pursuit of Happiness — It\’s Easier Than You Think
- Pursuit of Happiness – It\’s Easier Than You Think